These exciting learning projects should be well under way at your houses. If you are doing the Science Fair, be sure to follow the guidelines that were sent home in early January. I don't have copies of those, but the office might. There was a website listed that offered the guidance you may need. In order for a Science Fair project to win or move to the next round, you must follow the given instructions exactly.
If you are working on a PRP, you should be keeping a good log. Don't procrastinate! There is an obvious difference in quality between the projects that were hurried at the last minute, and those that were completed over time.
We have some great topics for both projects! I am excited to see what you all do with your studies. Remember, everything for both is due on the 17th of February!
OH SHOOT IT's PRP time Bad me I guess I'll get an F (sniff sniff) but I remember those very well
ReplyDeletethe pain
the adventure
and of course the marvelous presentations