We had a fantastic Valentine's Day party! We're so lucky to have great parents who plan, provide, and party with us! Thank you so much for all you do!
Yummy punch, and healthy treats.
Opening Valentines
Miranda drew these herself! I think we may be asking for her autograph someday!
Getting ready for some "heart"y games.
Pick up sticks, Valentine's style.
Pass the lifesaver, straw to straw...very tricky!
Delicious cookies to frost and eat!
Shrinky Dinks!
Checkerboards!
Fit for a king or queen, which is good because....
Here they are! Our King and Queen of Valentine's Day!!
Congratulations your Magesties!
That was a lot of fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome blog!!! I wish all the classrooms made one!!! Great pictures too!! I may have to hire you as a photographer for the yearbook :)
ReplyDeleteEverything looked like a lot of fun, wish i could have been there!!
ReplyDeleteMiranda's drawings were so awesome! She could make a living drawing those!!