Bash night at Ensign, with lots of Ensign Eagles all over the place. Lots of current Eagles, some former Eagles, some new Eagles, and some future Eagles (we hope). Many thanks to the PTA and everyone who helped put on such a great event!
Plenty of sliding,
yummy treats,
little Eaglets
excellent helpers at lots of booths,
creative classmates
happy homing Eagles who came to help out,
Eagles of all sizes,
wearing shades,
Eagles with lightning bolt feathers
and lots of happy smiles,
We couldn't possibly get a picture of every one of our Eagles who came to the big event, but we are so glad you were all there! It was a beautiful night, with awesome company, and a great time was had by all. We're already looking forward to next year!
The bash was pretty darn fun. You elemantary people have it lucky!!!!! working at fish and crafts was aaaawesoooome!
ReplyDeleteI love your classroom blog! I think I might need to start one for my class. :)
ReplyDelete-Mrs. Merrill
I loved the bash it was soooooo much fun. I liked running the fishing pond with Izzy
ReplyDeleteI was only there for a few minutes but it was really fun! Miss you Ms. H! See you soon (hopefully).
ReplyDeleteEven though i didnt get to go to the bash it looked like a lot of fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe bash was a ton of fun! The bouncy rides were awesome!
ReplyDelete