Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We Got It!

So the picture is sideways and Ms. H. is too busy to figure out how to flip it after it has been uploaded, but it is too awesome to wait! This is a picture of the letter and check we got today telling us that we have been awarded a grant that will pay for our class to get a Smartboard!! A couple of months ago Ms. H. wrote the grant and we have been anxiously waiting to hear the happy outcome. Mr. Miller is already getting the order in for us and hopefully we will have the board up and running before the end of the month. What a great way to start a new year! Thank you Utah Credit Union Education Foundation! You are 100% for kids, and it shows!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's so awesome!!! I'll have to come and talk to you...I'd like to apply for an ELMO for my class!
    Kindergarten Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE GETTING A SMART BOARD FOR ARE CLASS!!

    ReplyDelete