Saturday, August 1, 2009
August Already??!!
It's that time of year again...the long, lazy days of summer are quickly coming to a close. Better get those last rays of afternoon sun and those day trips to Lagoon out of the way. After August 25 (?) you are mine!! Of course that means I am yours then too. I'm looking forward to another great year! Expect to spend time as an Ancient Egyptian this year, and as a World Class Explorer wandering around the globe in search of treasure to bring home to Big Bucks Billionolla (me). There're so many great opportunities ahead of each of us. I hope we can all take advantage of our time together this year, and make it one of the very best school years yet!! See you soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes kids august...wait, no... september... oops...october..no... NOVEMBER! oh yeah! Crap time flies. NO! LESS TIME AT ENSIGN!
ReplyDelete