Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Arts Inc. Assembly

Our Arts assembly gave us a chance to show off our mad music skills!!


Mr. Stoddard, the Slick-Rock Gypsy, was very talented and lots of fun!


Here we are performing our version of the Irish Jig.


Is Miller an Irish name? He can jig with the best of us!!




11 comments:

  1. This was so awesome, playing the interments, and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Stoddard was really funny! I liked how he let us play all the interments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I t was kind of embarrasing but I lived it was soooooooooooooooo cooooooooollllllllllllllll
    Hi guys
    From Revir member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jump kick tirn around do the irish bound
    lol it was sooo funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    uopA
    from someone

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi slc

    miss h rules

    good luck sixth grade

    love someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    fridays cs yayayayayayayayayayay
    how is your prp comeing along

    ReplyDelete
  6. i changed my name to rrevvir


    pandas rule{no longer}

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo, Gavin, i am sorry to say but you looked ridiculus. i know i spelled that wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stop thats mean

    someone

    ReplyDelete
  9. I CANNOT DANG WAIT UNTIL CLASSIC SKATING!!!
    HEE HEE HEE. I AM HYPER BECAUSE I eat HERSHEYS AND ICE CREAM AND KOOL-AID AND LOZTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SUGAY STUUFF I AM HYPER

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAAHAHA GAvin Back then Laughs laughs wow how much we all changed

    ReplyDelete